I'll be completely honest, I hate taking pills!! I'm the type that when trying to swallow the tiniest pill I feel like my throat is closing in and I'm going to choke - yes I'm a complete baby when it comes to taking medicine!! So when asked to review the SmartMune I was totally giving this one over to Chad, but in the end I put on my big girl panties and tried them out as I really wanted to see how well it worked!
How it Works:
"SmartMune is an all-natural nutritional supplement that primes the body's immune system. Credible research published in peer-reviewed science and medical journals demonstrates the safety and efficacy of SmartMune."
When you take SmartMune as directed you can:
• Primes and Strengthens your body's key immune responses.
• Activates billions of innate immune cells that are a major part of your body's natural defenses.
• Mobilizes immune cells to protect against the harmful effects of stress.
• Improves vigor and mental clarity while reducing fatigue and tension.
• Primes white blood cells so they are ready for action.
• A natural solution to help maintain health and wellness.
• Mobilizes your innate immune system to help keep the body healthy.
• Helps activate and directs key immune cells to support the effectiveness of your immune system.
• Supports a healthy immune system helping you enjoy your busy life.
• Promotes healthy energy levels by priming your immune system.
• Primes key immune cells to help protect against the harmful effects of physical or lifestyle stress.
• Mobilize key immune cells with Wellmune to help support your family’s immune systems in an “out of control” world.
I am always getting sick from a common cold to the flu, it always seem to fall onto me. With a daughter that has Type 1 Diabetes I really can't afford to get sick and possibly pass anything along to her so I try my best to take my vitamins and exercise. So even though taking pills isn't my strong suit, I was anxious to see how it worked.
I started taking the SmartMune a little over 2 weeks ago and I can tell you I already feel 100% better. I'm a work at home mom, kids on summer break and not to mention we just moved, so yes it's been stressful around my house lately. But with taking the SmartMune I feel less tired, more energetic! Since I've been taking the SmartMune I feel like I have accomplished more on housework and here on the blog. I've not had any bad side effects which is another great plus in my book.
You can find out more on SmartMune on thier:
One lucky Extreme Southern Couponing fan will win a 30 Day Supply of SmartMune.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment