Sunday, January 15, 2012

My Year to Date Savings Chart



This year I have decided to keep up better with what I'm spending and what I'm saving so at the end of a full year I can see my savings using coupons. And I ask you all to join me. 
You may have your own way of keeping up with how much you've saved but if not here is how Chad and I are doing it. We simply just made a a 6 column graph for each month & below is what it looks like. It's a crappy photo but you get the idea.

All we do is have the date, Before coupons, after coupons, Savings, Total Paid & Amount of coupons used for each column and at the end of the month will total everything and repeat each month. Nothing special or hard about. I would love for you guys to email in your ways of keeping up with your savings at extremesoutherncouponing@yahoo.com and please feel free to share your trips, savings, etc. on the page! 

So I will be sharing my savings with you guys each time I do any shopping. Now I have only went shopping I think three times so far this year so the numbers will grow the more I shop. 
I will keep the very top picture on the right side of the blog so you can easily come back to find it without having to look for this post. 

So please share your savings with me this year as you follow me and my families savings.



2 comments:

Ellen said...

I found a saving tracker on a site last year. Don't remember where.It is an excel spreadsheet. I just started with it in June of 2011 and at end of the year Shelf price $4,263.86 OOP $1,636.19. So far this year Shelf price $425.56 OOP $132.48

Melissa said...

I have an excel spreadsheet that is awesome. You plug the information in and it does all sorts of tracking for you. I downloaded it off a site but I can't remember which one (I'd love to give credit where credit is due...). If you want me to email it to you I can. Just let me know :)

Post a Comment

Infolinks In Text Ads

Pampers