Thursday, March 22, 2012

Four Black Paws Dog Collar Review



My buddy Axle and I were given the great pleasure to review this lovely collar from Four Black Paws

Four Black Paws is your home for custom handmade dog products, everything ranging from Dog Collars, ID Tags to Bed Covers made right here in the USA! 
As most of you know from my previous post Axle is a one and half year old Catahoula Red Leopard and if I do say so myself he's just gorgeous!! He has the brightest colors!

After receiving the collar in the mail, I immediately put it on Axle and went about trying to take pictures of him for this post. I emailed my grandmother a few pictures with Axle and his new collar and her reply back was "I love how the design of the collar makes his spots pop out"!

Chad was skeptic of the new collar at first, he was afraid with it being just a snap shut that Axle would break it. Axle tends to get excited and run off when you take him for a walk on his lease so Chad just knew he would break it. But Chad was wrong, the collar held up just fine and is still on him today! 
I love that the collar is handmade and it's different from all the "chain stores" collars, so not every dog is walking around with the same collar. It's unique to the rest. I also love that yes these might be handmade but they are very affordable and VERY durable.

And not to mention that the collar comes wrapped with care in a really cute package! 


So if your looking for that special something for your best friend check out Four Black Paws and let Sarah know that Extreme Southern Couponing sent you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Infolinks In Text Ads

Pampers