Thursday, May 24, 2012

Laura....Missing in Action....



Some of you may have noticed that I've not been very frequent in your news feeds on Facebook. Part of that is to blame on Facebook forever changing how our feeds our shown to you the fans but for the most part the blame is on me. 
My family and I are in the process of moving!! YAY!! We're super excited! Our new home is MUCH BIGGER and I can't wait to get my hands on the basement - you know for my stockpile of course!!! There is amazing space with built in shelves already, so yes I'm super excited to get moved!!
But with the move, kids on summer vacation, kids softball, etc......... my post have been slim. I do apologize but I'm working on scheduling post for guys, so bare with me and hang in there. I appreciate all my fans and I try my best to keep you guys up to date on the latest deals. So if you don't happen to see feeds on Facebook, make sure to check the blog daily!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Infolinks In Text Ads

Pampers